Laser Therapy Benefits:
- Increases blood supply by 54% after one treatment.
- Stimulates hair re-growth & help to control and manage hair loss.
- Increases hair tensile strength and overall hair shaft quality.
- Enhances the lasting effects of salon, chemical processes such as colors and perms.
- Helps to create the healthiest environment for your hair.
For Hair Transplant Patients:
- Accelerates healing by increasing nutrient supply to improve skin repair and hair growth
- Minimizes edema (swelling)
- Minimizes pain and discomfort
- Minimizes post-operative hair loss “shock loss”
- Dramatically accelerates hair re-growth by as much as 50%
- Improves efficiency of treatment products
For Men and Women:
In clinical trials performed by world renowned Dr. Unger, he discovered that:
Hair re-growth is defined by Dr. Unger and colleagues as an increase of hair count of 11% or more from the baseline count.
This technology has been seen on many TV shows and more recently on the Nashville based show The Doctors hosted by Nashville’s Dr. Travis Stork. During the show, Dr. Zerrig illustrated how the new hooded laser emits low level light therapy to increase cell metabolism to help the hair grow thicker and fuller.
PAI Medical Group/WeGrowHair offers the latest in-clinic hooded Laser Therapy as well as the only two FDA approved portable helmets in the U.S.
For more information about how Laser Therapy can benefit you, please call 615-376-6010 to schedule your free consultation.